Why is a payday loan right for you Payday loans
Another type is online advance
The Y is a place for the entire family.
Adult fitness classes, fitness testing and babysitting are included free with your membership.
- Feel and look better
- Friendly, well-trained staff
- Close to home - right in your neighborhood
- Good for Spirit, Mind & Body
- 2 Pools
- Separate adult and youth locker rooms
- Wellness Center
- Saunas & Co-ed Whirlpool
- Child Watch
- FAMILY: Two Adults within the same residence and children under the age of 22.
- ADULT: Age 18-61
- SENIOR COUPLE: Husband and Wife (One 62 or older)
- SENIOR ADULT: Age 62 and over
- COLLEGE: Age 18-21 with Student I.D.
- YOUNG ADULT: Age 14-17, must use youth locker rooms.
- YOUTH: Age 0-13, entitled to member fees/member registration dates
Joining the YMCA is easy and convenient with our continuous monthly payment plan:
- Monthly payment system is offered through pre-authorized checking account draft or credit card (MasterCard or VISA).
- Bring a voided check for the account to be drafted, have your photo membership card processed, (all members 14 years and older), and your membership begins.
- Your health insurance company may reimburse you for your YMCA membership fees. Check with your company for details.
- Class participants must be YMCA full or basic members.
- Members must be 14 years of age to use the Wellness Center or use the facility unaccompanied by a parent.
- Adult locker rooms, saunas and whirlpool are for members only, 18 years or older.
- Youth locker rooms are for individuals under 18. Children 6 and older must use the appropriate locker room. Parents accompanying children in the youth locker rooms are required to shower in bathing attire. Mothers must use the girls locker room and fathers must use the boys locker room regardless of the gender of the child.
- For the safety of your belongings, mini lockers near the Wellness Center may be used. Ask for a token when you check in.